Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Thankful for... Day 5



November 5, 2011

Today I am thankful for my grandparents - or as we like to call them - Nanny and Pop.  They are by far 2 of the greatest people I have ever known.  Nanny has a heart of gold and never has a bad thing to say about anybody.  Pop is quite the character.  He is hilarious!!

They both love their family more than anything and will do just about anything to help any of us.  There are so many wonderful things I could say about them, but none of it is really enough.

I just hope they know how much they mean to me!!!


September 1, 2011 - Erik's 7th birthday.  
They were watching his sky lanterns take off.  I am in serious LOVE with this picture!!

1 comment:

TerinAleah said...

That is a beautiful picture!! <3 Love you!!