Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Thankful for... Day 2


November 2, 2011

Today, I am thankful for my brother and my sister - in - law.  Even though we are different parts in our lives, we are still so much alike.  I don't get to talk to my brother near enough, but we still "get" each other.  And my sister - in - law has been there for me more than she realizes.

Buck and April - I love y'all!!
This was on their wedding day - December 1, 2007 (Erik looks so little!!! He was 3 - the same age as the girls)

1 comment:

April Clamp said...

You are to sweet! We love you so much too. You are the one that has done so much for me. You really are a role model, even though you don't see it. Your an amazing mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend. I strive to be half the woman that you are and I look forward to living the rest of my life as your sister in law! I'm always here for you and I know I can always depend on you!