Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Thankful for... Day 10



November 10, 2011

Today I'm thankful for my 2 nieces and 3 nephews - Chandler, Will, Chase, Jake and Alyssa.  I love these kids like they are my own and would do anything in the world for them.

Chase and Jake were 2 of Erik's best friends.

Erik spent as much time at Chase's house as he did at his own.  His first night away from home (other than with grandmother's) was spent at Chase's house.  They loved having sleep overs!!  Chase and Erik are the only kids I know who chose to "work" outside instead of play.  They felt it necessary to put on work clothes and boots when it was 100* plus outside and work on whatever they could.  Quite the imaginations!!



Jake was born exactly 5 months before Erik and as much as it hurts sometimes, I love that I can look at Jake and catch a glimpse of what Erik would be like today.



Chandler is 10 going on 20!! She is full of personality and I love that about her.  She's absolutely beautiful and I take pride in knowing that a lot of people see Chandler in Sienna.



Will is the athlete of the bunch.  He loves anything sports related and is especially good in baseball.  I love watching him play and I know that he'll excel as he gets older.


And last, but certainly not least, Miss Alyssa.  She's the baby of the bunch and so full of life!  She's quite the character and loves her some "Sashley" (as she calls me).  She would probably come live with me if her Mama and Daddy would let her.  She loves being with me and I love spoiling her rotten - I just wish I could do it more often!!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have a friend that had a baby 1 week older than Beckett and I also love seeing what she is doing and getting a glimpse of what my son would/could be like...although, it does remind me of what I am missing as well :(

Your nieces and nephews are darling!