Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Thankful for... Day 14



November 14, 2011

Today I am thankful for all of my real friends -
the ones who have been there for me during my happiest times and my darkest hour.


Heather - She has been my bestest friend for so long now.  We've been through more during our 10 year friendship than most friends go through in all of their lives.  She was the first person I called when Erik was in his accident and she was there for me every day of that awful week.  We don't get to see each other near enough, but when we do get together, there are usually more laughs than I can handle.  We always seem to pick back up where we left off last and we always know when the other is in need.  She comforts me when I'm having an awful day and I hope that I've brought some comfort to her over this last year.  I love her like my own sister and don't know where I'd be without her.


Shannon is my sister from another mister.  LOL She and I have become extremely close over the last year.  She came into my life during my darkest hour and I'm so grateful that she has chosen to stick around.  She is one of the few people that I know I can count on no matter what.  We have definitely made some great memories over the last 9 or 10 months and I can't wait to see how much more fun we can have!


Angie, Jess and I have known each other since we were little bitties, but it wasn't until we had kids of our own that we became best friends.  They were waiting in the hall with the rest of my family when the girls made their grand entrance into the world and they were also there for me during that awful week when I had to kiss my first born goodbye.  We always have a good time when we're together and I couldn't imagine my life without them in it.

I'm kinda sad that I don't have any pictures of me with the next 3 gals :(



Tara and I have reconnected through our children.
We are a lot alike and I love the time that we spend together.


Lindsay and I started out as the Mama's of boys who were born within days of each other.  We would hang out to let our boys play and our friendship just went from there.  She has been my work out buddy.  She has kept me company when Kyle and I were separated.  She kept my girls when I went back to work.  She and I backed each other when we both went back to college.  She was the first face I saw when I came from seeing Erik in the ER after his accident.  And although we don't get to hang out much, I know that I can count on her when I need her.  She's expecting her 3rd child - a little girl (finally) - any day now and I can NOT wait to get my hands on her!!!  She's gonna be quite the breath of fresh air during this awful, awful month!


Janice - my long lost friend :( Her new job and my need to constantly be on the go has kind of came between us.  I hate that we don't get to hang out like we use to!! We definitely had a lot of great times and I hope that she and I will be able to slow down and hang out more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. This just made me grin from ear to ear! I love ya girlie and I miss you oh-so much!! Muah!
Jess