Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I will be there....


While I was getting caught up on the blogs I follow, I came across this poem.  It touched me in ways that literally sent a chill up my spine.  I know a lot of Mama's who would probably get that same chill after reading it.  I've posted the poem below just for them.  <3

I Will Be There
By: Sharon J. Bryant

Mom, tomorrow I will be there
Though you may not see
I'll smile and remember
The last Christmas, with you and me

Don't be sad mom
I'm never far away
Your heart has hidden sight
My memory will always stay

I watched as you touched the ornaments
Sometimes a tear was shed as you did
I touched you gently on your shoulder
And on tiptoes I proudly stood

I'm only gone for a little while mom
I'm waiting for the day to be
When God calls out your name mom
We'll be together, just you wait and see

But until that time comes
Carry on as you did when I was there
I tell the angels how much I love you
There are angels here everywhere!

I stand behind you some days
When I know that you are sad
I want you to be happy mom
It would make my heart so glad

So on this Christmas Eve, Mom
Think of me as I will be thinking of you
And touch that special ornament
That I once made for you

I love you mom and dad, also
I know you know I do
And I'll be waiting here for you
When your earthly life is through


Love,
Your child in Heaven