Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day at Mrs. Deborah's


08.17.12

For the last two years, Kaitlyn and Sienna have been in an in-home daycare close to my job.  I, along with the lady that cared for them, knew that the day would come would they would start public school.  I don’t know about Deborah, but that day came a whole lot faster than I was prepared for. 

It seems like my girls should still be those little two year olds walking around in diapers and sporting the two-paci look.  It’s hard for me to believe that they are students in 4 year old kindergarten.  :(

I had to take two different pictures because Calli isn’t there when I get there in the afternoons.


Kaitlyn and Sienna’s official last day at Mrs. Deborah’s

Poor Zach didn’t stand a chance.  He’s been the only little boy for a long time!!!

We’re definitely going to miss Mrs. Deborah.  She is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met and I couldn’t have picked a better person to take care of my girls.

No comments: