Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another year older

Friday night - my birthday day - I invited some of my great friends over to hang out and just be together.  I feel like I don't get to see them near enough and it being my birthday was a great reason to get together.

Thank y'all for helping make the day a little easier!!







The day ended up being pretty good.  Thanks to a yard sale group on Facebook, I was able to sell some things that I no longer needed and I got to go shopping for myself.  Yay!

I was hoping the whole weekend would be pretty good, but that wasn't the case.  I slept pretty much all day on Saturday and just wasn't feeling getting off the couch period.  Ugh, grief is such an up and down roller coaster.

Erik's birthday is in less than a month and I've yet to plan anything for him.  I wanted to do some sort of celebration for him and raise money for Erik's Rodeo, but I'm not really wanting to do that now.  I did a small party last year and was just disappointed.  I can't put myself through that this year.  But I still have a few weeks before it's his birthday, so we'll see if my feelings change any.

Anyway - I'm another year older and I feel like I've aged another 10.  Birthdays for me will never be the same...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You look so beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful birthday :)