Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Growing up!!


08.18.12

We’ve been talking about taking the training wheels off of the girls bikes for a couple of weeks now.  I’ve been putting it off because Erik never learned to ride a bike without training wheels and my heart wasn’t ready to let them do something he hadn’t done yet.

I finally got a hold of my emotions and Kyle took their training wheels off tonight after Alyssa’s birthday party.

They did amazing and I couldn’t have been more proud!!
Thank goodness for big open fields!!  I can’t wait to see how long it takes them to really get the concept of riding a bike.  Kyle and I told them that once they get it down that they’d get new bikes – Sienna already has one picked out at Walmart!  Ha!






No comments: