Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Linking up with Megan again for....



Sometimes... I actually think we'll make it to the end of the month with a little money leftover
Always... We end up broke again :(


Sometimes... I wonder how many people wish I just shut - up already about my dead child
Always... I don't really give a damn who is tired of hearing about Erik.  He WILL be talked about.






Sometimes... I try so hard to do the right things where my family is involved.
Always... I still end up the "black sheep".



GTAMB3KC0GPWZTP0.jpg

Sometimes... The thought of moving out of the 29653 sounds really good!
Always... I stay here because this is where Erik is.






Sometimes... I'd really, really, REALLY like to lay in the bed and not have to get up for anything. 
Always... I roll out of bed, put on my happy face and do what needs to be done.

4 comments:

brigette said...

This is so sweet! I love these pics. I linked up also I think this is fun.

A Life Un-Styled said...

I'm with you about wanting to get to the end of the month with a bit more money! Thanks for following along on my blog Ashley, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours. And I can understand wanting to stay close to where Erik is xoxox

Kelly L Boots said...

I think it is great you keep talking about Erik. I love hearing about him.

MostWhatMatters said...

I found you through the link up. You should totally keep talking about your beautiful son Erik. Keep getting out of bed! You can do it. You will be able to heal one day. Just take it a little at a time. Don't worry about how long it may have been or who says what. Check out my post if you get a chance. Loved your sometimes & always this week. Mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com