Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

So, we went to this concert...

... and had the best. time. EVER!!!!!

We left for Charlotte bright and early Saturday morning and after a stop in Simpsonville to drop the girls off with my sister, we were on the road and ready to start having a good time.  We pulled into Charlotte around 11 a.m. and it was on after that!

It was so on in fact, I forgot to take any pictures.  :( All of these were taken as we were leaving the hotel for the concert and at the concert...

Kent and Kayla ready to rock out!

Kyle and I ready to party
(good grief, I'm tall!)

LOL I was squatting down

Twins born 3 years apart

pre-concert tailgating

It was sooooooo hot!!


Headed into the concert :)

Sold out!
Luke Bryan!!

Jason Aldean!!

LB and JA put on a heck of a show - which I knew they would, but this concert was by far the best one yet.  I can't wait for the next one!

And just because this is the whole reason I have been at every local JA concert since January, 2010 and will continue to go until I can't go anymore... enjoy!

Click HERE!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Looks like a blast!! Luke Bryan makes me so happy!!!:):):)