Sunday, July 29, 2012

So, we went to this concert...

... and had the best. time. EVER!!!!!

We left for Charlotte bright and early Saturday morning and after a stop in Simpsonville to drop the girls off with my sister, we were on the road and ready to start having a good time.  We pulled into Charlotte around 11 a.m. and it was on after that!

It was so on in fact, I forgot to take any pictures.  :( All of these were taken as we were leaving the hotel for the concert and at the concert...

Kent and Kayla ready to rock out!

Kyle and I ready to party
(good grief, I'm tall!)

LOL I was squatting down

Twins born 3 years apart

pre-concert tailgating

It was sooooooo hot!!


Headed into the concert :)

Sold out!
Luke Bryan!!

Jason Aldean!!

LB and JA put on a heck of a show - which I knew they would, but this concert was by far the best one yet.  I can't wait for the next one!

And just because this is the whole reason I have been at every local JA concert since January, 2010 and will continue to go until I can't go anymore... enjoy!

Click HERE!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Looks like a blast!! Luke Bryan makes me so happy!!!:):):)