Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Midweek Randoms

Happy 4th of July!!

~ When we pulled up at church on Sunday, Jake came running out to greet us.  I'm pretty sure I haven't smiled that big in a really long time!!

~ I'm so happy to have a day off!! The beach vacation totally spoiled me!

~ I will NOT want to go back to work tomorrow!!  Guess the upside is I'll be off again on Friday...

~ I was soooo disappointed in Magic Mike.  Just like I told everybody that asked - I was ok with the stripper movie.  I was ok with said stripper movie not having a plot.  I was NOT ok with the producers trying to make said stripper movie have a plot because they failed miserably!!! And don't even get me started on the ending!!!! Seriously?!

~ The girls stayed at home with Kyle on Monday.  To say I was jealous would be an understatement!!!  I didn't want to get out of bed!

~ We got a new puppy over the weekend.  I'm praying that he works out better than the last two puppies we tried to "adopt".  Cowboy ran away and poor Whiskey got ran over.  This puppy is a poodle mix.  He'll be 4 months old soon, so he's not brand new, which is kinda nice.  He already gets the whole peeing outside thing and knows to sleep when we're sleeping.  Here's a picture of our little "Scooter"
He's sooooo sweet!!!
~ It has been storming pretty bad around here lately.  Guess those temps of 100+ degrees for a week or so have pissed mother nature off.  My SIL and BIL both lost power Sunday night.  Thank goodness we were spared!

~ Shanon and Jake were in a wreck yesterday coming home from the hospital.  Both of them are ok, but it still sucks because they are already going through so much.  Continue praying for Jake and the rest of his family.

~ Please pray for my little family as well.  I don't really want to go into details right now (I know, I hate when people do that and here I am doing it!), but we could really use the prayers.

No comments: