Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th Re-Cap

My little family had a great 4th of July.  We slept in, made a much needed grocery store run and then headed to the lake with Kayla and Kent.

The weather was perfect.  The water was perfect.  And the fireworks were awesome.  I hope each of you had a wonderful day celebrating our independence!

Our 4 legged babies.  I just thought Annie loved the water.  Brummy loves it more than any dog I've ever seen.  I laughed at that dog like crazy yesterday.  He was attacking the waves and running through the water like you see a deer hopping over a fence or something.  Scooter is still a little leary of the water, but as you can tell by the bottom middle picture, he wasn't fond of being left on the boat while we played in the water!!

My girls having a blast!

Me & Kyle; Me (getting braver with the 2 piece!); Me and Kayla

The beautiful sunset
I wasn't able to get any pictures of the actual fireworks because (1) my camera is a POS and (2) my phone's camera was too slow!  But the fireworks this year were probably some of the best we've ever seen - and we've been watching fireworks on the lake for a LONG time!

And just because no post is complete with mention of my cowboy, I had to find some old pics of him from July 4th.

2009

2008

2007
2005

4 comments:

Amy (Nevaeh's Mommy) said...

what beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

Love the sweet pictures :)

Monica said...

I love your blog! What amazing pictures and what a fantastic Way to remember your little guy! I am looking so forward to reading along the way!!

brigette said...

Looks like an awesome 4th!!