Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Midweek Randoms

Happy Hump Day!!


  • I should've "confessed" this last week, but I wasn't in a good place, so I just left it alone.  Kyle lost his job on June 28th.  He trusted people that never should've been trusted and now he has no job, no income and we have no health insurance.  Fun times!!

  • The drama that happens on Facebook is ten times worse than any drama that I ever witnessed in high school.  Most days I could just delete my account and be done.  Other days, I know how much I would miss communicating with some of the girls I've become friends with.  Especially the ones who've been there for me since Erik died.

  • I love instagram.  I love how easy it is to make a semi-good picture look really good with a few simple tweaks.  Half of the pictures I take never actually make it onto my instagram because I don't want to annoy my followers.  LOL

  • God don't like ugly.  That's all that needs to be said because He knows.

  • Jake had a spinal tap and treatment yesterday.  He continues to do well.  His hemoglobin was a bit low, but not to the level of needing a transfusion.  His WBC counts were very low though and he has orders to stay away from people who have been or are sick.

  • If you would, please take a minute to pray for one of my best friends.  She's going through some stuff right now and is nervous/worried/frustrated about what the future holds.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Well shoot. I'm sorry to hear about Kyle losing his job. I do hope y'all can find another one (with insurance!) very soon. Seriously, y'all need some good things happening now.

I'll be thinking about your friend. Hope everything turns out well for her!

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby's job loss. Hope he can find something w/insurance soon! ((hugs))

Ashley said...

Been thinking about you, so sorry to hear about your husbands job. Will definitely be praying for you guys ((hugs))