Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek Randoms


Are you ready for a completely random post about absolutely nothing?!  

Here ya go:
  • We head to Charlotte tomorrow for the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert.  I can NOT wait!!!!!
  • I'm a little nervous about leaving my girls.  They're staying with my sister, but she's never kept them overnight before, so it should be interesting.  
  • Speaking of overnight and children - it wasn't until this morning that I even thought about what to do with our puppy.  Oops.  Unlike Annie, he can't just chill at the house and be ok.  Thankfully my sister in law is going to take care of him for me.
  • And speaking of Annie - do any of y'all have any advice on how to control ticks?  Poor pup stays covered and no preventative helps at all.  I could probably pull 15 ticks off of her per day and she'd be covered again.  I hate seeing her so "infested", but ticks creep me out.  I'm thinking that they are in our yard - is there even a remedy for that??
  • Did I mention that I get to hear Big Green Tractor LIVE tomorrow?!  I did?  Oh, well, it'll be the 4th time in 2 years.  Excited much?!
  • My birthday is a week and half away.  I usually like to get a big group of people together and celebrate, but I'm not feeling it much this year.  Bleh...  Seems a little unfair that I'm turning another year older when my child isn't.
  • Kaitlyn & Sienna were accepted into the 4K program!!!  They start school on August 20th.  This makes me want to be a SAHM even more.  I don't like the idea of someone else getting to pick them up and hear all about their day a good 5 hours before I get to ask them. :(  

No comments: