Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Midweek Randoms

* This past week has been depressing.  I'm missing Erik more than usual and knowing that his birthday is on the horizon has me all weepy and distant.  I hate this season.

* Kyle has been working random jobs.  He started out the week on a friends' farm and the rest of this week he's working with his brother.  I'm sure his job situation isn't helping my depression.

* I really should go see my therapist, but honestly, I'm not feeling that either.

* My Mom sent me some really awful texts over the weekend.  I don't know what her deal is with singling me out amongst my brother and sister, but she does.  And of all the times for her to try to make me feel guilty was this past weekend.  You know, the one where the 15th fell on a Sunday.  Great timing Mother.

* I'm looking forward to meeting up with my child-loss friends tomorrow night.  I'm hoping that some new girls will join us, but we'll see.

* A week from tomorrow I will be rocking out to these guys:

    jason-aldean-luke-bryan.jpg
      And to say I'm excited would be a huge understatement!!!
      Who cares that I was just at their concert in January!
* Don't forget that I'm collecting orders for Erik's Rodeo again.  If you're interested, you can check it out here!

* Please keep Jake-man in your prayers.  He had to have a transfusion today because his hemoglobin was too low.  He's also finally to the stage of having to stay away from people as his WBC are also low.  We all expected this, but it still doesn't make it any easier to swallow.  You can check out his CaringBridge page here.

* I hope you guys are having a great week.  I just pray mine gets a little better!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Aren't Moms fun? :) Hope that your coming weekend goes better! Know that I think of you and Erik VERY often ((hugs))

brigette said...

How fun to go to the concert again!! Im sorry you had a rough week. Thinking of you and Erik and hope this week gets a bit better!