Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jake!

Today is Jake's birthday.  Yes, he is an April Fool's baby :)  Jake turns 8 today and it is oh so bittersweet.  His best friend and cousin should be celebrating his 8th birthday in 5 short months too, but instead, he is always going to be 5.

I love watching Jake grow up.  He is hilarious, determined and mean as a dang snake!  LOL, nah, he's a sweetie pie unless you embarrass him or make him mad.  Then, everyone pays!

Jake -

I can't believe that you are already 8 years old!  I feel like I just watched you come into this world!  I hope that you continue to entertain us the way you always have and I can't wait to watch you grow up!

I love you!

Redneck Christmas Parade, 2011

Photobucket

No comments: