Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Audrey and Beckett

As I mentioned in my earlier post, today is my anniversary.  I can't help but remember two sweet little babies who should be turning another year older today, but are celebrating with Erik and all the other angels in heaven.

Today is Miss Audrey's 4th birthday.  I remember being pregnant with Kaitlyn & Sienna while I was reading her Mama's blog.  My heart broke for Angie and Todd and their other girls.  I could've never imagined Angie's pain at the time.  I can tell you now that the pain I did imagine at that time is NOTHING compared to the real pain that comes with losing a child.  Please keep the Smith's in your prayers today.

Also celebrating a birthday today is Mr. Beckett.  He is 2 years old today.  I just recently started reading his Mama's blog and there is something about Ashley and her family that I'm drawn too.  I love reading her blog posts and the words she writes really touch my heart.  Please also keep the Elder family in your prayers.

3 comments:

brigette said...

You are the sweetest! I follow ashley as well and couldnt agree more!!! I will keep both these sweet families in my prayers!! Hugs to you

Natasha said...

Definitely thinking about both of these families today <3

Ashley said...

This was so special to see. Made me cry - really touched me that you put this on your blog. I really needed a pick-me-up tonight and this total made my day. Thank you for thinking of my baby boy! Think of you often ((Hugs))