Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Follow - up

So apparently I'm pretty bad at following up to blogs I've posted.  Oops.  Anyway -

Last Thursday (03.29), I shared that I was going to meet up with some other baby-loss Mama's for the first time.  Well, the meeting was wonderful!  All of the girls that I met are so sweet and nice and they get it, which is the best part.  Sharon, Susan and I have known each other for a while, so we were excited to meet some other girls who know what we deal with on a daily basis.  I've been trying for a while to get some other ladies to join us and I keep praying that God will lead them to us.  I'm so thankful that I finally agreed to meet with Sharon and Susan!

We talked about all of our children and I feel like I've made some lifelong friendships with these girls.  I can't wait until me meet again!

We attempted several different pictures, but this is the best one.
From the left: Susan, Hannah, Hope, Dana, Danielle, Sharon and Me

Thank you ladies for the wonderful night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of fun, glad that you have these women to be friends with, since the you completely understand what each other have been through.