Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

4th Birthday Party Sneak Peek!


Kaitlyn & Sienna's 4th birthday is next week!!!!!!! I can NOT believe my babies are going to be 4 years old!!  Due to my overachieving self and this new found love/hate relationship I've made with Pinterest, their party is sure to be waaaaay overboard!  LOL

I have stressed over their decorations for months now.  Literally months!! I started planning hard-core in January.  Yes, January - 5 months prior.  I told you I was an overachiever!!  The theme of their party this year is "May Flowers".  I finished up mostly everything this past weekend, so I thought I'd do a little sneak peek of what's to come on their actual party day, May 5.

I can't divulge in what I'll be using each flower for, but you can clearly see that I've worked my tail off for these little girls.  Maybe one day they'll appreciate all my efforts for giving them over-the-top birthday parties!!








Photobucket

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow! So cute.

You have done such a cute job.

I can't wait to see pictures from their party.

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see pictures from the party!

Unknown said...

So cute, Your girls are really blessed!

Ashley said...

Those decorations are SO cute. I am obsessed with pinterest...and I hate it :)

Kelly L Boots said...

Looks so cute!

Rachel said...

Super Impressive! You are so creative!