Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

103?

I was just looking at my blogger homepage and realized that this will be my 103rd post!  Wow!  I can't believe I've had that much to write about.  Well, I can, but not really.

Today my sweet niece, Alyssa, is celebrating her 2nd birthday.  I can't believe that's she's already 2 years old!  Seems like it was just yesterday that I was taking pictures of her sweet newborn face - which was almost identical to her older brother!  She brings such joy to my life and I am so grateful that she loves me as much as I love her!  I can't wait to see her tonight and get me some 2 year old lovin!

Happy birthday Alyssa!  Aunt Ashley loves you to the moon and back!!!



Alyssa - just minutes old
Me and Alyssa at my bday party





No comments: