Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Kaitlyn & Sienna!!!!

Today, my tiny little babes are 4 YEARS OLD!!!!! My, oh my, where have the last 4 years gone?!

My heart is overflowing with love for these two:

Last picture as 3 year olds!!
They go for their 4 year old well visit on Friday, so I’ll update all their stats then.

Until then, enjoy a look back at the last 4 years.

Kaitlyn's BIRTHday - 05.01.08

Sienna's BIRTHday - 05.01.08

Happy Mama!
Happy 1st Birthday, Sienna!

Happy 1st Birthday, Kaitlyn!!
Enjoying a little BK birthday lunch before their 2nd birthday party
3 years old!!
05.01.12

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sweet girls! They are so beautiful :)

Kelly L Boots said...

They are adorable! Happy Birthday to the both of them!

Ashley said...

My goodness they are SO adorable!! Love their hair - your girls would probably get along so great with mine.

Happy Birthday to your BEAUTIFUL daughters!! ((hugs))