Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goodbye, Whiskey.

For those of you that follow me on Facebook, you may (or not) already know this, but last night, we had to tell another family member goodbye.

My heart is broken - again - and I've just about had all the grief I can handle.

Our sweet little Whiskey got under Kyle's truck and got ran over.  He died instantly.  I cried so hard for that sweet little puppy last night.  We have only had him for about 3 weeks, but he was so cute and so sweet.  He was a typical puppy and was set on tearing up anything and everything that he could get his puppy teeth into, but I loved that little mutt wholeheartedly and will miss seeing his little wagging tail every day.

RIP Whiskey River!


I promised Kyle (and myself) that I would not bring anymore animals into our home.  We love our pets way too much and we both agreed that we couldn't handle losing another one.  In the last year alone, we had to say goodbye to Woody, 3 kittens, Cowboy ran away and now Whiskey.

Heart.broken