Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

200?!?!?!

Questions that is!!!

Here goes!


200. My name is:
Ashley 

199. I was born in:
Greenwood, SC

198. I am really:
Bored

197. My phone is:
a POS

196. My eye color is:
Hazel

195. My shoe size is:
11

194. My ring size is:
um, not sure actually

193. My height is:
6'1"

192. I am allergic to:
Nothing to my knowledge

191. I was born on:
08.03.1980

190. I am annoyed by:
a lot of things :( , but mostly people who are lazy

189. Last book you read:
I started reading Nicholas Sparks' newest book and then I got distracted

188. My bed is:
in need of new mattress!!!

187. One thing you hate about yourself:
my midsection

186. One thing you love about yourself.
my eyes

185. Relationships are:
Difficult at time but mostly rewarding

184. My mother is:
quite the character

183. My father is:
not in my life

182. I want to:
find a better way to honor Erik

181. I can't stand it when:
I have people telling me how to handle losing Erik

180. Cheaters:
eh.... I've been cheated on and I've cheated, so I can't judge

179. My favorite Holiday is:
probably Christmas

178. The Perfect Kiss is:
from Kaitlyn & Sienna

177. The last three cds i bought were:
I haven't bought a CD in years!!!

176. Worst musician ever?
there are a few that grate on my nerves

175. Are you living at home?:
in MY house, yes

174. Do you have any siblings?:
Yes

173. Are your parents divorced?
Yes

172. What did you do yesterday?:
worked my tail off!!!

171. The band you're listening to?:
WSSL

170. The last band you saw live?:
Corey Smith

169. Favorite TV show that's not on anymore?:
Brothers & Sisters

168. How many times have you swore today?:
none, but it's still early

167. What's the weather like today?:
Cold

166. Last female / male you spoke to that you are not involved with?:
co-worker
165. Does it bother you not to understand something?:
Yes

164. Do you think anyone will read to this point?:
Maybe

163. Do you think teenagers have too much time on their hands?:
Some of them do but others seem to keep busy

162. You've just won the lottery for big money. What do you do?:
Get out of debt and then help others

161. Do you need anything right now?:
I don't think so

160. Current Mood?:
blah

159. What are you drinking?:
Dr. Pepper :(

158. Has being on Facebook been good for you?:
define "good" lol

157. You get a punch in the face?:
I'm punching back!

156. What is your heritage?:
No idea

155. What are you thinking about?:
this survey and why I'm answering 200 random questions

154. How much cash do you have ?
No clue - I usually don't keep cash.

153. Last dumb thing you did?:
deposited a check at the wrong bank (who does that?!)

152. Do you think there's someone out there that likes you?:
Yes

151. Did you watch TV last night?:
Yes

150. What was for dinner last night?:
chicken fingers & fries

149. Do you get angry easily?:
unfortunately

148. Have you ever been so angry, you broke something?:
negative

147. Has anyone said you were broken?:
I've said that about myself

146. How many people do you call true friends?:
I don't really know anymore.  People I thought I could count on have proven me wrong here lately.

145. Ever broken a bone?:
Tailbone

144. When was the last time you had good sex?:
uh, none of your business!

143. How was the first time you had sex?:
this is none of your business as well

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In::

142. Love at first sight?
Yes

141. Luck?
Yes

140. Fate?
Yes

139. Yourself?
Most of the time

138. Aliens?
no

137. Heaven?
absolutely!

136. Hell?
yes

135. Ghosts?
yup

134. Horoscopes?
I read them, but don't necessarily believe what they say.

133. Soulmates?
yes

132. God?
yes

131. Premarital sex?
I've always said that I wouldn't buy a car without driving it around first.  The same applies to pre-marital sex.

:::Which is Better?:::

130. Life or Death?
Life

129. hugs or kisses?
Hugs

128. Drunk or High?
neither

127. Phone or Online?
online

126. Red heads or Black hair?
red

125. Blondes or Brunettes?
brunettes

124. Hot or cold?
cold

123. Summer or winter?
winter

121. Chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate

120. Night or Day?
night

119. Oranges or Apples?
apples

118. Curly or Straight hair:?
Straight

117. Smile or Eyes:?
eyes

:::Here's What I Think About:::

116. Abortion:
I think women should have a choice

115. Backstabbers..
will get what they deserve

114. Parents:
mine have issues!

113. Magic?:
Not real

112. American Politics?:
confusing

111. The Writers Strike?:
That was stupid!

110. Music?:
LOVE it!

109. Drunks?:
sad

108. Gas Prices?:
makes me sick

107. George W?:
made some mistakes

106. Southern States?:
where I live

105. Northern States?:
would love to visit

104. Terrorists?:
sick

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone?
my girls

102. Kissed someone:
my girls

101. Saw someone:
co-workers

100. Cried in front of someone:
Friday

99. Went to a funeral?:
Kathi Johnson's back in October.  Definitely the MOST beautiful memorial service I've ever attended.

98. Went apple picking?:
October, 2011

97.. Was on stage?:
can't remember

96. Made someone laugh?:
Today

95. Answered a text message?:
today

94. Saw a movie?:
November 18, 2011 - Breaking Dawn

93. Played music?:
all the time

92. Was out of state?:
October

91. Did a household chore?:
today


:::MISC:::

90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
me probably

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
My kids

82. What I don't understand is:
why God chose my child

75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is:
there isn't one thing that really sticks out.  I'm looking forward to a lot of things....

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
being without Erik for another year

73. Tomorrow:
is Thursday and my grandfather's birthday!

72. Today: 
I'm working

71. Next Summer: 
Can't get here fast enough

70. This Weekend:
is gonna be rough.  The 15th falls on a Sunday, so I'm sure to be a weeping mess.

67. People call me:
Ashley

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Heather, but not even she knows all there is to know.

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
express my feelings

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
a couple of times

55. The first person i talked to today was:
Sienna

54. First Crush?
oh gah, I have no idea!

53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
Myself

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
seriously?!

51. Right now I am talking to:
nobody

50. What is your dream job?
either a professional organizer or photographer

49. First job?
Retail

47. Pets?
Annie, Whiskey and Daisy

46. I wish:
for a lot of things

45. Worst sound in the world:
sirens

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
myself

43. Best sound in the world:
My babies

42. Last person to make you cry:
Myself

41. Why? ...
missing my boy

40. Are things ok between you and that person?
yeah

39. Person that makes you really happy?
my girls

38. Cats or dogs?
I have both

37. Your first kiss:
was on an elevator in Myrtle Beach

36. Which Golden Girl would you be?
I would be Dorothy I think

35 Myspace or Facebook: 
Facebook

34. Mexican food or Chinese?
Mexican

33. My favorite piece of clothing?
PJ's

32. My favorite color is:
orange

31. Last time I cried:
Friday

30. My friends are:
great

29. My computer:
MAC

27. Last person i got mad at?:
Kyle I'm sure

26. Person you secretly crush?
not really crushing right now

25. Favorite place:
at home

24. Favorite Song: ...
Big Green Tractor obviously

23. Paper or plastic?
plastic

22. The all-time best movie(s) is/are :
Definitely Friday

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
when my son was born

20. Favorite scent?
baby lotion

19. What color is your hairbrush:
blue I think

18.Favorite pair of shoes?
boots

17. I lose all respect for people who:
don't appreciate their children

16. I respect people who:
help others

15. Color of your room?
tan

14. TV channels you watch?
Mtv, Cooking channels, local channels, TLC, Trutv

13. Best feature?
eyes 

12. Favorite band?
Oh my, I don't think I could pick just one

11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
when I laid eyes on Erik laying on the ER table, lifeless

10. Best Memory:
holding Erik for the first time

9. Favorite TV Show:
Um, right now, probably Ellen

8. My favorite celebrity is:
Curtis Stone

7. Favorite Stuffed Animal:
ones that Erik loved

6. Greatest Fear:
happened on November 15, 2009

5. My weakness is:
dr. pepper

4. I am waiting for:
the reunion between me and Erik

3. Who broke your heart:
a few

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
My Kids

1. One person that you wish you could see right now: 
Erik, of course

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Ashley! So I went to the PO Box for the first time in awhile this morning and got the Xmas card you sent. I LOVE that picture of Erik. I showed it to my husband tonight too and also thinks it's an amazing picture. It looks like it comes from a magazine shoot or something- and it's almost retro. It's a definite keeper and will come out at Christmas time every year. Erik will definitely be remembered at our house! Thank you for remembering us at Christmas and for allowing to us to have a copy of such a great memory of Erik!