199. I was born in:
198. I am really:
197. My phone is:
196. My eye color is:
195. My shoe size is:
194. My ring size is:
um, not sure actually
193. My height is:
192. I am allergic to:
Nothing to my knowledge
191. I was born on:
190. I am annoyed by:
I started reading Nicholas Sparks' newest book and then I got distracted
188. My bed is:
in need of new mattress!!!
187. One thing you hate about yourself:
186. One thing you love about yourself.
185. Relationships are:
Difficult at time but mostly rewarding
184. My mother is:
quite the character
183. My father is:
not in my life
182. I want to:
find a better way to honor Erik
181. I can't stand it when:
I have people telling me how to handle losing Erik
eh.... I've been cheated on and I've cheated, so I can't judge
179. My favorite Holiday is:
178. The Perfect Kiss is:
from Kaitlyn & Sienna
177. The last three cds i bought were:
I haven't bought a CD in years!!!
176. Worst musician ever?
there are a few that grate on my nerves
175. Are you living at home?:
174. Do you have any siblings?:
173. Are your parents divorced?
172. What did you do yesterday?:
worked my tail off!!!
171. The band you're listening to?:
170. The last band you saw live?:
169. Favorite TV show that's not on anymore?:
Brothers & Sisters
168. How many times have you swore today?:
none, but it's still early
166. Last female / male you spoke to that you are not involved with?:
164. Do you think anyone will read to this point?:
163. Do you think teenagers have too much time on their hands?:
Some of them do but others seem to keep busy
162. You've just won the lottery for big money. What do you do?:
Get out of debt and then help others
161. Do you need anything right now?:
I don't think so
160. Current Mood?:
159. What are you drinking?:
Dr. Pepper :(
158. Has being on Facebook been good for you?:
define "good" lol
157. You get a punch in the face?:
I'm punching back!
156. What is your heritage?:
155. What are you thinking about?:
this survey and why I'm answering 200 random questions
154. How much cash do you have ?
No clue - I usually don't keep cash.
deposited a check at the wrong bank (who does that?!)
152. Do you think there's someone out there that likes you?:
151. Did you watch TV last night?:
150. What was for dinner last night?:
chicken fingers & fries
148. Have you ever been so angry, you broke something?:
I've said that about myself
146. How many people do you call true friends?:
I don't really know anymore. People I thought I could count on have proven me wrong here lately.
145. Ever broken a bone?:
144. When was the last time you had good sex?:
uh, none of your business!
143. How was the first time you had sex?:
this is none of your business as well
:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In::
142. Love at first sight?
Most of the time
I read them, but don't necessarily believe what they say.
131. Premarital sex?
I've always said that I wouldn't buy a car without driving it around first. The same applies to pre-marital sex.
:::Which is Better?:::
130. Life or Death?
129. hugs or kisses?
128. Drunk or High?
127. Phone or Online?
126. Red heads or Black hair?
125. Blondes or Brunettes?
124. Hot or cold?
123. Summer or winter?
121. Chocolate or vanilla?
120. Night or Day?
119. Oranges or Apples?
118. Curly or Straight hair:?
117. Smile or Eyes:?
:::Here's What I Think About:::
I think women should have a choice
will get what they deserve
mine have issues!
112. American Politics?:
111. The Writers Strike?:
That was stupid!
108. Gas Prices?:
makes me sick
107. George W?:
made some mistakes
106. Southern States?:
where I live
105. Northern States?:
would love to visit
:::Last time I:::
103. Hugged someone?
102. Kissed someone:
101. Saw someone:
100. Cried in front of someone:
99. Went to a funeral?:
98. Went apple picking?:
97.. Was on stage?:
96. Made someone laugh?:
95. Answered a text message?:
94. Saw a movie?:
November 18, 2011 - Breaking Dawn
93. Played music?:
92. Was out of state?:
91. Did a household chore?:
90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
89. Who makes you laugh the most:
82. What I don't understand is:
why God chose my child
75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is:
there isn't one thing that really sticks out. I'm looking forward to a lot of things....
74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
being without Erik for another year
71. Next Summer:
70. This Weekend:
67. People call me:
62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Heather, but not even she knows all there is to know.
60. The most difficult thing to do is:
express my feelings
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
a couple of times
55. The first person i talked to today was:
54. First Crush?
oh gah, I have no idea!
53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
52. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
51. Right now I am talking to:
50. What is your dream job?
either a professional organizer or photographer
49. First job?
Annie, Whiskey and Daisy
46. I wish:
for a lot of things
45. Worst sound in the world:
44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
43. Best sound in the world:
42. Last person to make you cry:
41. Why? ...
missing my boy
40. Are things ok between you and that person?
39. Person that makes you really happy?
38. Cats or dogs?
I have both
37. Your first kiss:
was on an elevator in Myrtle Beach
36. Which Golden Girl would you be?
I would be Dorothy I think
35 Myspace or Facebook:
34. Mexican food or Chinese?
33. My favorite piece of clothing?
32. My favorite color is:
31. Last time I cried:
30. My friends are:
29. My computer:
27. Last person i got mad at?:
26. Person you secretly crush?
not really crushing right now
25. Favorite place:
24. Favorite Song: ...
Big Green Tractor obviously
23. Paper or plastic?
22. The all-time best movie(s) is/are :
21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
when my son was born
20. Favorite scent?
19. What color is your hairbrush:
18.Favorite pair of shoes?
17. I lose all respect for people who:
don't appreciate their children
16. I respect people who:
15. Color of your room?
14. TV channels you watch?
Mtv, Cooking channels, local channels, TLC, Trutv
13. Best feature?
12. Favorite band?
Oh my, I don't think I could pick just one
11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
when I laid eyes on Erik laying on the ER table, lifeless
10. Best Memory:
holding Erik for the first time
9. Favorite TV Show:
8. My favorite celebrity is:
7. Favorite Stuffed Animal:
ones that Erik loved
6. Greatest Fear:
happened on November 15, 2009
5. My weakness is:
4. I am waiting for:
the reunion between me and Erik
3. Who broke your heart:
2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
1. One person that you wish you could see right now: