Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Updating through pictures

Oh my wow!!!!! I was just organizing my pictures online and holy cow - I take a LOT of pictures.  Instead of boring you with words, I'm going to wow! you with what's been going on lately through pictures.  Enjoy!

You'll notice that we are some concert loving people!  Just this summer me, the hubby & bff (along with others) have seen Justin Moore twice, Brantley Gilbert twice (hubby & I met him the first time!!) Willie Nelson, Thompson Square twice, Jason Aldean, Hunter Hayes, Eli Young Band, Zac Brown Band, Craig Campbell, Chris Young - I think that's all, but I feel like I'm forgetting some people... Oh well, you get the point!



Kyle, me and Shannon seeing Justin Moore the first time

Kyle and I meeting Brantley Gilbert :)

Whitney, Shannon, Me & Jess @ Willie Nelson's Country Throwdown

Kyle and I at ZBB

Me and my sweet girls on my birthday

Blowing out my candles

Me at my Minute To Win It Birthday party

trying to hold a M & M on the end of the straw and put it in the cup

Me and my bff, Heather

Me and Shannon before seeing Justin Moore the 2nd time

Me and the hubby at Justin Moore

My sweet girls posing at the river

<3 it!!!


Visiting my sweet boy on his 7th birthday


My grandparents watching Erik's sky lanterns taking off

So glad the lanterns turned out so well

My brother in law, Phil, launching his lantern


Erik's cake - all these themes were from each of his 5 earthly birthdays (1 - basketballs; 2 - firetrucks; 3 - cows; 4 - Diego; 5 - bullrider)

Our crew at The Acoutic Jam (Hunter Hayes, Eli Young Band, Thompson Square, Brantley Gilbert & Craig Campbell)

Jess, Heather, Me and Shannon at Jason Aldean

Us doing the infamous "shannon pose"

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, your little girls are gorgeous! And, I just saw your blog today so I'm very sorry for the loss of your little boy.

:-(