Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

A to Z


Thanks Ashley Elder and Kelly Boots for this fun blog topic :)

*I copied this from their blog*

A. Age: 31


B. Bed size: King!! And could never imagine going back to anything smaller!!


C. Chore that you hate: All of them basically!!! LOL But I really hate bathroom cleaning.


D. Dogs:  A mutt named Annie :)


E. Essential start to your day: does going to the bathroom count?!


F. Favorite color: Orange


G. Gold or Silver: Silver!


H. Height: 6'1"


I. Instruments you play: None


J. Job title: Legal Assistant


K. Kids: a son and twin daughters


L. Live: South Carolina


M. Mother’s name: Ann


N. Nicknames: Boo - Boo (thanks to my brother when we were little); Sashley (from my 2 year old niece that can't say Ashley), Mama, Mommy


O. Overnight hospital stays: Oh my - lots.  I stayed in the hospital quite a bit when I was pregnant with the girls


P. Pet peeves: Procrastination and Lying!!!!!!!!


Q. Quote from a movie: LMAO "It's Friday.  You ain't got no job.  You ain't got shit to do."



R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: Kelley, Jennifer and Jeremy


U. Underwear: I go for comfort!!


V. Vegetable you hate: Um, I've pretty much ate the same ones my entire life and I like those.  If it doesn't look good, I'm not eating it!!


W. What makes you run late: Snooze button!


X. X-Rays you’ve had: knees, wrists, tailbone, chest


Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagna - made it this weekend and it was A.ma.zing!!!!!


Z. Zoo animal: monkey

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Glad you did it! I can't believe you are 6'1! WOW!!!