Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fill in the blanks....

I read this on another blog and thought it was neat...


Fill in the blanks...

  • If I were to get pregnant again I would be pleasantly surprised and do EVERYTHING different.
  • If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional organizer and/or event planner.
  • If I had a day to myself I would probably switch between scrapbooking and sleep.
  • If I could get married all over again I would have the big wedding that most girls dream about.  There was nothing romantic about our decision to "just go to the Courthouse" on a random Wednesday afternoon.
  • If I could live anywhere in the US I would probably move to the mountains.  Hubby and I have always talked about Johnson City, TN.  Why? IDK.
  • If Kaitlyn & Sienna would have been boys, they would've been named Sadler and Cruz.
  • If I could have any talent in the world I would like to be more creative and artistic.
  • If you met me in real life you'd be shocked at my height.
  • If I could go back to school I'd be more determined to actually finish.
  • If money were not an object I'd be debt free.
  • If I could meet one celebrity I think I would want to meet Mike Rowe.
  • If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd probably be Target.
  • If we get another pet my hubby would probably kick me and all the pets out!
  • If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to Australia.
  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the house cleaner. Hubby already cooks 90% of our meals :)
  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get lypo and a tummy tuck - carrying twins is ROUGH on a body!!!
(I do not like the white highlighting, but I can't figure out how to get it off.  Oh well!)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm gonna do this to! :-)

I love your answers! AND you are so right, carrying twins is hard on your body!