Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Quiz

Jessica over at My Baby Birds had this quiz on her blog. I decided to borrow it. :)

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? hot chocolate please

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't have time to wrap presents!! ;)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We usually do white lights on the tree and colored lights on the house.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I've actually never thought about hanging it. Hmm, maybe next year!

5. When do you put your decorations up? Ha!!! It usually happens whenever we find the time. I'm hoping to score a fake tree after Christmas so that we can decorate after Thanksgiving next year.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Dressing and gravy!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? being spoiled rotten by our parents and being able to open presents for what seemed like hours upon hours

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Um, I don't remember how old I was. I just remember trying to go the kitchen for something to drink and walking in on my Mama and sisters wrapping presents. Didn't think anything of it at the time. But it hit me the next morning when those same presents were from "Santa".

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lots and lots and lots of lights, red and gold balls and ornaments I've collected over the years.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it as long as I don't have to go anywhere!!

12. Can you ice skate? Yep

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh gosh no. I'm telling you, we got A LOT of gifts growing up!!

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? spending time with my family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? lemon pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't really have any traditions. We usually always make a point to ride around and see Christmas lights, but that's about it.

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? giving

19. Candy canes: are good when I'm in the mood

20. Favorite Christmas show? Christmas Vacation! Ha!

21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

23. What is your favorite Christmas ornament? This one....


It's a green and yellow cowboy.  He's holding 5 stars in his hand too.  My friend, Teela, had the wonderful D. Antonia Truesdale at The Midnight Orange make it for me.  And when it's not hanging on our tree, it's placed on the top shelf of Erik's Memorial Cabinet.



No comments: