Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

6 - March 31, 2010

Tomorrow my nephew turns 6. 5 months from tomorrow, my baby would've been six. 1 month from tomorrow my baby girls will be 2. Tomorrow is going to be rough. No doubt about it. I am in no way prepared for it. I saw my nephew at my Mom's this afternoon and when I mentioned tomorrow being his bday, I had to leave because I got all choked up. I love this little boy like my own child, but it just isn't fair that he gets to be 6.

Since we never found a needy family for Erik's Christmas stuff, I'm going to give Jake the skateboard that we had for Erik. Jake got one for Christmas, but it got run over and they haven't been able to find him another. I just hope I can make it through the bday party on Saturday long enough to see his face when he opens it.

Anyway.
Erik and Jake
Best buds at Erik's 5th bday party

No comments: