Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sometimes and Always

It's Tuesday, which means I'm linking up with Megan for another edition of


Sometimes I can still watch footage from 09.11.01 and it feels like it's a movie.
Always the number of people who have lost their lives since that awful day continues to grow and I realize the attacks were very real.

Sometimes I look at my beautiful girls and can't believe I've managed to survive 4.5 years of raising twins!
Always I thank God for trusting me to raise them.

Sometimes I regret leaving my first "real" job.
Always I wouldn't trade the two years I got to spend at home raising all 3 of my kids for anything!

Sometimes I make up my mind that I'm going to save more of my paycheck than I spend.
Always I never manage to save a dime :(

Sometimes I open my mailbox and there's nothing but bills.
Always getting packages like these makes my day!!

My new garden flag that will be placed on Erik's grave <3 td="td">