Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Midweek Randoms

* I'm so thankful that there are meds out there to help people like me, but I'm not loving how it numbs just about every emotion there is...

* It seems surreal that the attack on America was 11 years ago.  I can remember exactly where I was when the first plane hit and I'm pretty sure I'll never forget.

* Having my girls on a very strict week night schedule is a great thing.  Until the plans change and they make everyone around them miserable because they are so exhausted. :(

* I look forward to Friday's as soon as Saturday gets here.  It's the one day of the week that I can do what I want when I want and how I want.  For a few hours anyway :)

* There for a while, I was obsessed with baby/child loss blogs.  At one point I was following close to 215 blogs.  I finally realized that I couldn't keep up with all the children gone too soon and deleted over half of those blogs.  Now I follow a select few and one day, I will meet the girls who have inspired me along this grief journey!

* I've had a touch of baby fever lately.  I don't know what is wrong with me!  It must be those emotion numbing meds!! Ha!

Hope y'all have a good rest of the week!!

No comments: