Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Beautiful.

Although Erik was 5 years, 2 months and 15 days old, I can relate to THIS POST from Franchesca very well.

2 years.

12 years.

20 years.

I will NEVER be over losing the love of my life, my first born child, my only son.

Unless you've experienced a loss of this magnitude, do NOT compare it to my situation.  You think you may know how I feel.  You think you're helping by giving "helpful" advice.  You think you know.

You have no fucking idea.  There isn't even a way to briefly imagine what I'm going through - your imagination can't even go there.

You wanna help me?  Talk about my son.  Remember him.  Honor him.  And NEVER forget what an amazing, beautiful and courageous little boy that he was.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes, yes, and yes to all of the above! So many hugs. I wish I didn't understand, but I do. :(