Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

2011 Re-Cap in Pictures!

Just so you know, I've been working on this post since the 3rd of January, but my computer has MAJOR issues and would NOT upload the pictures. UUUGGGHHH!!!!

Ok - now you can enjoy my re-cap!

I found this on a Facebook friend's blog and thought it was cute, so I stole it ;)

Thank you Terin for the idea!!

Me! - 
picture of yourself.



What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011?
I've survived another year with part of my heart missing....


I Love You -
picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.



Still Laughing... -
a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
Jason Aldean Concert in September.
Too many Bud Lights. Enough said!


Winter Wonderland - 
a picture that reflects Winter.

**couldn't put my hands on a winter picture from 2011....wtf?!**



Birthday -
share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).



Friends -
a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).



I Was Inspired... -
could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...



Spring Fever -
a picture that reflects Spring.



 Travel or Vacation -
a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience...even if it was only a few miles away.



Summer Days -
a picture that reflects Summer.



A Day In My Life -
a picture of a typical day in your life.

**My typical day includes work. There isn't a picture for that!**



All Smiles -
a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.



Autumn Harvest -
a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.



Family or Home -
a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.



 Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.



Let's Do It Again... -
a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.



I Miss You -
a picture of someone or something you really miss.



Beautiful -
a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.


Dress Up -
this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!



Macro -
share your favorite macro or close-up image.

**by this point, I was just too lazy to find my favorite picture**


Holidays -
a picture from the Holiday of your choice.




 My Favorite -
share your favorite picture or memory from 2011.
This is just one picture, but my favorite memory is from all of the concerts we went to in 2011.
(Jason Aldean in January, Justin Moore in May, Throwdown with Willie in June, ZBB in July, Outshyne in July, Justin Moore in August, Hunter Hayes/Thompson Square/Craig Cambell/Brantley Gilbert in September, Jason Aldean in September - pretty sure there's more, but that's all I can recall right this second!)



Don't Ever Change -
something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.

**Change is inevitable. I don't even wish for it anymore.**


Just Because...So There! -
share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.

**There are a ton of pictures I could share, but it all comes back to laziness!**


 Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2012.
Oh my. There are a lot of things. But I guess the biggest is my hope to find myself again. The real Ashley got lost somewhere a long time ago and she's desperate to be found again.

No comments: