Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

I got this idea from several friends on Facebook - I'm going to post every day in the month of November something that I'm thankful for. And since I missed yesterday, I'll do 2 things today!


Today, I am thankful that I have (1) Kaitlyn and (2) Sienna as my daughters. Even through all the rough nights and mornings, I love every single second with them. They are my shining stars during some of my darkest storms. They are the reason I get out of bed every single day. They are what keeps me going when I feel like I have no more "go" left. They are my constant reminder of the Erik. They each act like him in some sort of way and I love that they do.



What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Kelly Sherman said...

I am thankful for my beautiful children and I'm thankful for you for all of the advice you have given me and for all of the stories and memories you have shared with all of us. xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love the idea. i am THANKFUL that my children still tell me they love me and also give hugs. i am not looking for the day they are "too old" to do this..