Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

Today, I am thankful for my wonderful friends and sisters.

Jennifer, April, Kelley, Janice, Shannon, Chrissy, Heather, Lindsay, Angie, Jessica, Tara, Rachel - I love each and every one of y'all and I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. Thank you for being there for me during my darkest hour and helping me get through it!

Teela, Sienna, Lisa, Amy, Kelly, Bekie, Kate, Karen, Lindsey, LeAnne, Kristin, Terin, Melissa - you girls are awesome!!!! I have made wonderful friendships with each of you through MySpace and Facebook and I am so grateful that I have gotten to know you girls and so thankful that y'all have also been there for me during my darkest hours. I never knew that girls I've never met face to face could be so wonderful to me and my girls. I love each of y'all too.

Thank you!




5 comments:

RN Student In The Raw said...

I am the blessed one. I have never and probably will never meet someone who truly knows and accepts me for who I am. I'm honored to have you as my friend. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You are the blessing! I am sooo glad we have became so much closer in the past yr....it's a been a rough one but no matter the mtn I WILL ALWAYS be here for you!

Love Angie....got to figure out how to follow you...lol

Anonymous said...

I am very blessed to have your friendship! You are a very strong woman, and I admire you so much!! Love you!
Tara

Jess Ross said...

I sincerely feel like the blessed one. You inspire me. <3

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for having a sister that i can relate to in all facets of life and still not be looked down on.