Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Day 19



Day 19 - Project

I've worked on a lot of things since losing Erik.  I created Erik's Rodeo in February of this year with the hopes of helping other bereaved families in our area.  But because of all the hoops that I'm having to jump through, this project has been put on the back burner for now.

The biggest project I've taken on since Erik died is completing his scrapbooks.  I've always been an avid scrapbooker, but when Erik came along, that hobby got put on the back burner.  I completed a couple of pages in his first book and never picked it up again. 

Until last year.  I've poured lots and lots of time into completely each year of his life.  So far, I've got 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009 put together.  I've got the pictures from 2007 printed, but I've yet to start putting them on paper.  A lot of that has to do with the fact that once I'm done, I'm done.

The orange, baby blue, dark blue and blue gingham hold my memories of Erik

No comments: