Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Papa

Tomorrow a wonderful man will be celebrating his 83rd birthday. Tomorrow will be the 2nd birthday he's spent with Jesus instead of here with his family. Tomorrow my husband will put on his usual happy face and go about his business because that's what men are supposed to do. Tomorrow I will console my husband because I know he's a broken man and misses the only daddy that he's ever known.

He didn't get to tell his Daddy "Happy Father's Day" and now, less than 3 days later, he'll have to say a quiet "Happy Birthday" as he looks up to Heaven.

Papa - I hope you have the best birthday ever tomorrow. Oh and if Erik asks to blow out your candles, let him. He only had 5 earthly birthday's and I know how much it would mean for him to help you celebrate. We love you and miss you so very much!



No comments: