Wednesday, January 9, 2013
How about that - I've managed to blog more in the last week than I have in the last 6 months :) Woo hoo!!!
Now onto some midweek randoms...
overly slightly obsessed with this man
- I am so excited that Jason Aldean is coming back to SC in May. I've decided that the girls are old enough to experience their first concert and I will be getting our tickets tomorrow!
- I'm glad the holidays are over and we're slowly getting back into a good routine. The girls bedtime was out of control and now we're all paying for it because they are having to get up early for school.
- I've made up my mind that I need to get healthy. All of the eating out and terrible eating has got to stop. I've been pinning ideas on pinterest, but I've only gotten as far as making some of those flavored waters. Straight lemon water is disgusting. Next on my list to try is Sassy Water. We shall see how long that lasts!
- Dieting sucks. The end.
- I think I need a technology intervention. I am way too dependent on Facebook, Instagram and my computer in general. As soon as I get the girls in bed at night, the laptop comes out and I'll be on it until the wee hours of the night. The week of Christmas when my internet was out was pure torture!!!! I didn't know what to do with myself!
- I wish I could afford someone to deep clean my house. I have a pretty clean house, but it's the stuff like blinds, curtains and baseboards that I wish would clean themselves. Oh and while I'm affording that, I wish I could pay someone to plan out our meals and make the grocery list. Trying to figure out different stuff to cook each week makes me want to pull my hair out. Heck, I'll make it easy on my meal planner - I'll do the grocery shopping! I actually like doing that!!
- Victoria's Secret was revealed this past Friday. Her secret is - if you don't look like our models, don't try to shop here!! I learned that lesson the hard way. :(
- My Mama had another back surgery today. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and she hopefully recovers fully and feels better.
- Jake also started radiation today. He has to have 8 doses. Please remember him in your prayers as well. (BTW - have you like Team Jake Calvert on Facebook yet??)
- Speaking of Jake, I've put together another blood drive in his honor. It'll be on February 8 in Ware Shoals.
I think that's about for this week. Funny how I went from Luke Bryan showing us "the move" to talking about a blood drive for Jake. Guess that's why this is called Midweek Randoms!!
Hope y'all have a good rest of the week!