My first "nomination" came from Terin over at Modded Momma. Terin and I have been online friends since our boys were babies. We started on MySpace and it carried over to Facebook. Terin and I share the fact that we have a boy and two girls. All of our kids are close in age and I love being able to see her kids grow up through pictures.
My second "nomination" came from Hannah over at Sadie Mae's Mommy. I originally met Hannah through Facebook shortly before she had her beautiful daughter, Sadie Mae. I then had the pleasure of meeting Hannah in person and she is just as wonderful in person as she is on her blog. She and I are both baby/child loss Mama's and she has been a huge support to me through my journey. She's quite the inspiration anyway!!
Now onto the details of my award!
Liebster Award - an award passed around the blogging community for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and/or for someone that deserves some recognition for their blogging.
THE (bendable) RULES:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag & award with the Liebster award (nominees must have less than 200 followers). These lucky bloggers must be told in a comment on their blog.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
1. If you had a band, what would it be called? I have no idea!!! LOL
3. What is one thing you can't live without? Dr. Pepper :( I've tried, it ain't happening!!
4. What would you do if you won a million dollars? Pay off our debt and move out of SC!!
5. What's your biggest pet peeve? I have many, but the one that's been driving me up the wall lately is people who walk and drag their feet!!! Pick your damn feet up and walk!!!
6. Do you have any phobias? spiders seriously freak me out. Ick!!
7. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? The one that comes to mind right now is Gary Allan's newest song "Every Storm"
8. Define PEACE in your own words. I'm honestly still trying to figure the meaning of that out!
9. What are the three most important things in your life? Erik, Kaitlyn & Sienna
10. What do you do for fun? Concerts!!!
11. Your biggest lesson you've learned so far? Tomorrow is NEVER promised.
2. Have you ever read the entire Bible... either all at once, or in general? I have not.
3. How many hours a day do you spend on Facebook? Entirely TOO many. I have it up all day long, but only
check it randomly. It's more out of habit than a necessity though.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid, would you hire one? Absolutely!!!
5. What is your dream car? Honda Pilot
6. Do you prefer to live close or far away from family? (And how close is close?) I prefer to live far away, but the furthest I've ever lived is 4 hours.
7. What is your all-time favorite song? Big Green Tractor! Surprise! Surprise!
8. How did you find my blog? (If you remember.) from a link on Facebook. I think it was Tara Prochaska's.
9. What is your go-to meal when you're rushed for supper? I don't really have a "go-to". If I know we're rushed, 9 times out of 10, I go through a drive-thru somewhere.
10. Are you named after any of your relatives? No. I'm named after someone from a soap opera. LOL
11. What is your favorite blog? Ooh, this one is a tough one. I read a lot of blogs. Like last I counted, there were 300+ on my blog roll. While I don't read every single post from every single blog, I do read most. Having to pick a favorite blog is like trying to pick a favorite child. I just can't do it!!