Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me!

Hey y’all! Welcome to my blog! My name is Ashley. I’m 31 years old. I became Mrs. Kyle Quarles on April 7, 2004. Kyle and I have three beautiful children. Our first born child and only son, Erik, who is forever 5, is my reason for starting this blog. Our twincesses, Kaitlyn and Sienna, will soon be 4 and they are my reason for wanting to see another day.

“My Life Without Erik” is about my struggles in life without a part of my heart and soul. Erik passed away on November 15, 2009 after suffering fatal injuries in a freak 4-wheeler accident. In the blink of an eye, my life was forever changed. Part of me died with Erik and this blog is my way of silently grieving the loss of the love of my life.

Although everything I post isn’t directly about Erik, the presence of my grief is evident in every word I type. This is my life. It’s real. It’s honest. And it’s sometimes heartbreaking. I hope you’ll continue to follow along as I pick up the shattered pieces and attempt to put them back together.


Photobucket

No comments: