Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Powerful Stuff!!!!

Earlier tonight as I was going through my blog roll, I came across this post from Single Dad Laughing.  If any of y'all follow SDL, you know he gets all sorts of powerful at least once a week.  He writes about stuff that most of us only think of writing about.  I'd like to think that he's pretty open and honest and lays it all out there for the world to read.

This post was no different.  He gave readers an opportunity to basically confess a secret that they have been withholding.  Their secret was then published, anonymously of course, with 60 other secrets.

I found it pretty ironic that on the drive into work this morning I was trying to come up with some blog posts in my head and something very similar to this was one of the thoughts I had.  Except obviously all of the "secrets" would be about me and they would be far from anonymous.

Maybe one day, I'll get the courage to do that.  Until then, I submitted three of my own secrets into Dan's truth box.

I can honestly say that it felt good.

No comments: