Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Newspring Church

Have y'all ever heard of Newspring?  If you haven't, you definitely must check it out.  Newspring is a contemporary church that we have recently started visiting.  Kyle has been listening to their app for a while now, but I had my first experience on December 20.

Let me just say that I was completely AMAZED!!!!  Perry Noble, the senior pastor of Newspring, definitely knows what he is doing.  His sermons are straight to the point and on a level that everyone can understand and relate to.

I am also proud to say that I recommitted my life to Jesus this night.  Pastor P (as he likes to be called) spoke directly to my heart and his message was something that I related to on every level.  I am looking forward to what 2013 brings as I continue to grow and learn in my walk with Jesus.

Our girls love it so much as well.  They attend Kidspring and get so excited when we tell them that it's church day and we're going to Newspring.  They got a Christmas CD during one of our visits and we have listened to that CD more times than I can count.  There is nothing sweeter than hearing your children singing about the Lord.

No comments: