Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day.

It's the 2nd one without 1/3 of my heart. I find it extremely hard to celebrate a day that is all about love when my heart is broken into a million pieces.

I wonder how 457 days have seemed to pass so quickly, but yet feel like it was yesterday. I sat on my bed this morning and looked at a picture of Erik when he was around 2 years old. He was dressed in his Easter outfit and the pictures were taken in Walmart. He had a perfect little scratch on his head. I remember being so upset that he was going to have pictures taken with a "boo-boo" on his head. As I put his picture back on the night stand, I couldn't help but think about how perfect he actually was.

No comments: